"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two officials exchanged glances.
- At this announcement, the supervisor and officials exchanged stern and determined stares.
- Top officials exchanged information, intelligence and expertise in an attempt to help Britain find the bombers, the participants said.
- The two burly public officials shook hands and exchanged niceties here this afternoon before a flooded downtown River Drive and a sea of television cameras.
- At meetings here in 1990, in 1991 and again last month, Spanish officials exchanged information and experiences with security experts from a score of countries.
- School board meetings typically end abruptly, with officials often exchanging harsh words and rarely agreeing on policies.
- The two officials exchanged gifts.
- The assembled officials exchanged glances and even a few muffled remarks--some of them tinged with disapproval.
- The officials exchanged some old-fashioned looks, and then discovered our most incriminating object - the 16mm underwater camera housing.
- Since 1991, the leaders and high-ranking officials of both nations have exchanged visits.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.