"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not far from the finish, two officials took him by the arms and brought him to the line.
- He refused to say whether the Japanese officials had brought any new proposals.
- Nor did the officials bring the teacher's memorandum to the attention of the principal, the report said.
- Since judicial officials first brought the charges against him in April, his case has been a focus of intense public and political interest.
- The new officials, all under 40 years old, replaced older leaders and brought an aggressive, businesslike style to state government.
- The official was extremely civil and brought the Inspector to each of the salesmen in turn.
- The officials then appeared and later brought the data they had preserved.
- Immediately thereafter I and my officials brought a number of proposals forward for concrete action.
- When the local officials brought these peace treaties to Beijing they were punished for their failures.
- The officials brought to light several previously unknown aspects of the strike.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.