"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But reporters at the Pentagon have known for more than a week that officials were preparing a briefing.
- The problem has become evident as officials prepare for a second round of base closings.
- In the Clinton administration, senior officials prepared elaborate plans to coordinate the government's response to a terrorist attack.
- With the briefing room's power now clear, other officials also prepared carefully.
- As officials prepare to carry out the study, here are some things they should keep in mind.
- Judging from activity in Washington, elected officials and political consultants are already preparing.
- Then came a break: the officials were preparing for the high jump, traditionally the closing event of the Games.
- But officials are always preparing for the next onslaught of causes.
- For five years, officials of the club and the towns have been preparing for the event, the first Open here since 1980.
- Senior officials in the interim government are already preparing the security forces to control possible street protests.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.