"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its officials would create a memorial nearby to honor that feat.
- It benefited from having a two-year budget cycle, allowing officials create budget plans with more time to focus on issues of importance.
- That's one reason elected officials created authorities and commissions years ago - to give them cover.
- This was such an embarrassment that the officials created a panel of "experts" to add five players to the squad.
- In addition, he said, officials will create a system to alert them when large reductions are granted repeatedly.
- If only the officials at Bank Leu hadn't created a paper trail that led investigators to him.
- Since then, officials have created additional occasions to welcome members of the Levy family.
- But even as the special police units fought successfully, the American and British officials who helped create them remained worried.
- Thus, it behooves such officials to create little stir until after the Senate vote.
- Following the floods, officials in Motozintla created a channel to divert flooding.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.