"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I once walked into the Israeli Defense Ministry and a junior official told me how he read my briefing every day," she said.
- what I got from the code was that, as a very junior official, he was supposed to check over and delete some ancient accounting tapes.
- A junior official at the space admiralty cut him off in scornful anger.
- Britain has sent a handful of relatively junior officials to join the Americans working under General Garner here.
- There were more junior officials around them, and Pink was the centre of attention.
- Trinket, although only a junior official, was asked to attend the audience by special Imperial Dispensation.
- Osborn, then a "junior official," told his bosses about a tweeted photo.
- The village was managed by two junior military officials.
- I think we should not point the finger at the junior official but rather at the department that allows that to happen.
- Education there continued until seventeen, after which its pupils mostly became junior officials, except for a minority who showed promise in the arts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.