"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tourism officials put the loss to the city at more than $6 million.
- Now, the Atlanta police and tourism officials seem to agree.
- The conferences are expected to bring nearly 5,000 people to the city, tourism officials said.
- Tourism officials have also set out to mine the driving market.
- Tourism officials say the impact has not, in fact, been devastating.
- The selection was made by a committee of European tourism officials.
- That's the kind of message tourism officials are hoping will get out, and soon.
- Tourism officials expect an additional 250,000 visitors a year by 2000.
- Tourism officials expect more visitors this spring and summer than ever before.
- At least 76 percent of the 2,554 hotel rooms are expected to be ready for winter, tourism officials say.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.