"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The President also directed the military to help local officials restore order on St. Croix in the Virgin Islands, where there had been widespread looting.
- By the time officials had restored order, Eatman had been penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct and the Jets had a second-and-12 at their 49.
- The officials then restored one second to the clock, so the kick could be made.
- By five days after the storm, officials had restored power and communications in the area.
- Batavian officials in 1658 restored the ratio of 60:1 between stuiver coin and the Eight Real coin, introducing the concept of 'light' and 'heavy' stuiver.
- She said officials in the end conceded that she was correct and restored her benefits.
- Turkey's Foreign Minister asserted in an interview this week that Bulgarian officials must restore the "usurped" rights of people of Turkish origin living in Bulgaria.
- After the regime of the Pétainist French State and occupation by the Allies, French officials did not restore the former constitution.
- To satisfy the greatest number of customers quickly, officials at the Niagara Mohawk Power Corporation plan to restore electricity first to urban areas.
- The stunning official and original record of Captain Scott's journey to the South Pole, newly restored.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.