"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- China routinely imposes the death penalty on low-level officials convicted of corruption.
- A low-level official gave the delegation little satisfaction but another delegation came back in January.
- "All they want is that our opposition has more money to fight against the revolution," said one low-level official over a beer at a bar.
- Actually, this was merely a decoy plane transporting a few low-level officials.
- Her father was a low-level official who was executed for reasons unknown.
- The speakers were mostly low-level officials and emergency services personnel.
- That's reminiscent of the State Department's claim last month that only "low-level" officials were involved.
- It was probably around this time that he served as a low-level official at the minister of defense and became considered familiar with military matters.
- So far, she has been offered meetings with low-level officials in the State Department.
- We want to know not just whether some low-level official did something wrong.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.