"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He caused damage valued at approximately £200,000, not counting the loss of irreplaceable books and documents.
- Kerkyra has always been a cultural centre of distinction, and its museums and libraries are studded with irreplaceable books and artifacts.
- But he got no answer that did not require him to sacrifice some, at least, of the precious, irreplaceable ancient books for fuel.
- Despite this, Cordelia insists on giving Harmony a chance, while rest of the team grows increasingly frustrated with her habits such as popping gum or tearing pages out of old, irreplaceable books.
- Nor does Gilmour offer any but the most scattered reference to the picaresque wonders of "Kim," that infectious and irreplaceable book to which all later descriptions of India in English remain indebted.
- The number of irreplaceable books destroyed in a fire in the Anna Amalia Library in Weimar three weeks ago is much higher than was feared.
- In the end, even after it once again became possible to record the information in those irreplaceable books, the men who had memorized them declined to do so.
- Up to 30,000 irreplaceable books were destroyed in a fire on Thursday night at one of Germany's most historic libraries, in the eastern city of Weimar, officials said on Friday.
- Most famed of all were the irreplaceable books of delicate calligraphy and illuminated manuscripts of the enormous Orange Catholic Bible.
- The great central library was dying, shelves fallen and tossed like a child's toys, irreplaceable books scattered on the floor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.