"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When you fear making a mistake," the book advises, "the most obvious tactic is to make no decision at all.
- The book advises cyclists on their legal rights developed in the following century.
- Choose low index carbohydrates over high, the books advise, and your blood sugar will hold steady.
- If a person dreams about a cat, one book advises, the number to play is 114.
- His book advises patients to pose questions that may be as awkward to ask as they are for a doctor to answer.
- You just had to keep going, the book advised.
- The slower-loading rides should be on the family list for the morning, before the crowds build up, the book advises.
- For candidates, the book advises that to "wipe out does not mean to kill" one's political opponents.
- Don't say you're leaving to spend more time with your family, the book advises; nobody will buy that anymore.
- I haven't nuked this piece of earth with herbicides, as many books advise.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.