"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the time the money was routed through his company books and back to Castillo, the sources appeared to be legitimate.
- Already, the debt these investors are building up on company books has increased.
- It shouldn't be too hard to throw all the blame on Valentine; after all, we're the ones with access to the company books.
- That had the effect of raising 1994 earnings, since the company books a sale when it sells a vehicle to a dealer.
- That would have increased earnings, because the company books a sale when it sells a car to a dealer.
- In all three cases, at least one former chief financial officer has admitted to manipulating the company books illegally.
- Today, the company books over 3.5 million passengers a year.
- Put that on the company books and raise the ante to the client.
- The family went too, and Emma kept the company books and cooked for the small crew.
- I can provide you with the company books if you want to see them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.