"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Additionally, he wrote two catechisms and a book advocating lay preaching.
- The book advocated numeration with the digits 0-9 and place value.
- Many self-help books advocate a cathartic approach to anger management.
- The book advocated downsizing to free up slack resources, which could then be reinvested to create competitive advantage.
- However, Prince's book does not directly advocate such an interpretation.
- The book advocated knowledge and sensuality in erotic life.
- The book advocated activist economic policy by government to stimulate demand in times of high unemployment, for example by spending on public works.
- The book advocated moving health-care decisions closer to individuals and their families.
- The book advocated better designed homes, communities, towns and regions to suit the Australian environment.
- The book advocated support for government on the grounds that it was an inevitable phenomenon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.