"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From 1979 to 2001 it recognized the "best critical book of each year", although it was not precisely annual.
- In the last part of the nineteenth century, the first critical books about Austen's works were printed.
- "It is a highly critical book from the loyal opposition."
- We do a lot of critical books because people want to read them.
- Today, even critical books about ideas are expected to be prescriptive, to conclude with 10- or 12-point recovery plans for whatever crisis they discuss.
- He later wrote a book critical of Kissinger's approach to Africa.
- He is best known for his numerous books critical of both secular and Christian rock music.
- Rowley, I am sure, had no intention of writing a critical book.
- Q. You've written two critical books on political neoconservatism.
- There is a good, critical book to be written about the limits and excesses of journalistic campaigning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.