"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These all culminated in his 1955 book The Diseases of Occupations which became a classic "as soon as it was published".
- This culminated in his book entitled 'Barahin-e-Ahmadiyya', which earned him some fame and respect among the Muslim scholars.
- Apart from his activity from 1590 to 1620, culminating in his third book of madrigals for 5 voices, little is known.
- Her writings on the reality of time culminated in her book Time As Derivative (1907).
- Starting in the 1970s she turned to developmental problems with special emphasis on early conceptual development which culminated in her influential book on the foundations of mind.
- During the 1920s, Richardson carried out the research that culminated in his famous book, Modern Figure Skating, first published in 1930.
- This research culminated in his 1985 book Distributive Justice.
- Barnett has also done work on the theory of the United States Constitution, culminating in his book Restoring the Lost Constitution.
- Bedard then went on to create an entire series of "Sitting Ducks" related lithographs, which culminated in a children's book and a cartoon series.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.