"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A really bad book suggests not a critical reading so much as a religious one.
- The books suggest that, in this instance, the body should be 'killed' again.
- The book suggests that they haven't seen each other since her husband's funeral in 2002.
- By the time she got there he had already decided against most of the things the books suggested.
- On the one hand, the book suggests an infant at its mother's breast.
- It was a more complex issue than one book would suggest.
- Now three new books suggest that most people who write about the subject aren't doing much better.
- I write this book to suggest a third alternative, off the line.
- Stars are different from you and me, these books suggest; they're so much worse at real life.
- And the simple stuff is all you really need to know, the books suggest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.