"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To date 24 books with ca. 8500 drawings have been made.
- She proposed the date book in 1961, and now everyone is doing them.
- Someone told me the other day she even knows little girls who use date books to keep track of their play dates.
- A date book now two years old was on top.
- "We can't do anything, including going to the movies, without opening our date books," she said.
- If you look back on the past year, do you remember the things that were in your date book?
- They added date books and diaries to their expanding line.
- So even a full date book means he knows what he'll be doing only for the next few weeks.
- "It's a good thing I decided to confirm the schedule on his date book."
- And if your date book is still empty for 1993, don't panic.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.