"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book, Back Bay, was published in 1979 and reached the New York Times bestseller list.
- The book was released on November 1, 2005 and reached number 9 on the NY Times mass market paperback best-seller list.
- Over the years these books have been reprinted a number of times and collectively have reached a figure of around 20,000 copies sold.
- Martin's books) was released and immediately reached the New York Times best seller list where it remained for six weeks.
- Her books were originally meant for her own children, but reached a wider audience.
- Maddox's first book, The Alphabet of Manliness, was published in 2006 and reached number one on the Amazon.com sales chart.
- That book was sold on eBay in late 2007 and reached a final bid of $405.00.
- The book has been translated many times, and reached its 22nd printing in Dutch in 2007.
- The book was translated into ten languages and reached several bestseller lists.
- The book was translated into 54 languages and sold in 52 countries and ultimately reached more than 150 million readers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.