"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For these reasons alone, I would call it a significant book, perhaps even one of this year's best.
- The year 2003 in Australian literature involves some significant new books, drama, poetry and events.
- The year 2007 in literature involves some significant new books.
- He wrote only one significant book, and many consider it very slight.
- It was one of the most significant books on social inference in 1980.
- He was also an author who wrote a significant book referred to by reformers of the time.
- Neumark is co-editor of two significant books on voice and media art history.
- Bloomfield has authored several significant books and reports on sport.
- The year 1890 in literature involved some significant new books.
- Machol wrote the earliest significant books directly related to systems engineering.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.