"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Who is the illustrator and why is the book both noteworthy and controversial?
- In 1936, Time called it "still her most noteworthy book."
- Since 1982, the foundation awards a prize of 10,000 euro called "The Political Book" to promote noteworthy political books.
- Where the institute once published noteworthy books on race relations, its scholars are now more likely to weigh in on federal policies on guest workers.
- Some other noteworthy books that UT Press has published are:
- They gradually found fewer and fewer noteworthy books, and pronounced their enterprise finished.
- Agar wrote two noteworthy books about his naval career.
- The following is a list of some known noteworthy books and papers:
- Jahrbücher from 1845, wrote a number of noteworthy books on religious history, and published poems in Dutch (1882).
- His life is the topic of numerous noteworthy books, papers and proceedings, as well as a doctoral dissertation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.