"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That seemed to me to be a very good read, a serious book.
- That happens to me a lot in the serious books.
- And, as in any art form, there are the serious books.
- Second, she's already read many serious books and doesn't go looking for those which are no longer forbidden.
- I took long walks, read serious books, became closer to the child than I'd ever been.
- It is true of any serious book concerned with culture.
- He also illustrated several more serious books for other authors.
- Any serious book makes its own compact with the reader.
- University students were the real market for serious books, but they don't really read them anymore.
- There are not many serious books you can buy for ten bucks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.