"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This book proposed an evolutionary scenario for the origins of the solar system and life on earth.
- The book proposes a number of educational principles, which, if followed, can lead to increased levels of learning.
- The book proposes that it is possible for anyone to control their body temperature.
- This last book proposes a classification of all the snakes in seven volumes.
- The book proposes a legal reform for Switzerland which has never been realized because of political controversies.
- The book proposes the argument that "homosexuality" is a loaded term.
- Whether the recent books proposing solutions to this plight offer reason for hope, the reader can decide.
- The book was a response to Darwinian theory, proposing an alternative mode of evolution.
- The book proposes an alternative view to the conventional version of Lincoln's assassination.
- The book proposes to present all the world's languages known at the time together with their various writing systems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.