"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Conversely, some popular experimental musicians developed a special interest in the minimalist and postmodern approach, thereby incorporating certain aspects of art music into popular music.
- Another effect of the postmodern approach was the protest against historical and cultural narratives.
- One critic denounced his work as a postmodern approach to postcolonial imperialism.
- Carver is a political theorist taking a textual, hermeneutic and postmodern approach to classic texts and problems.
- The miracle of his work is that, despite the cool postmodern approach, an emotional heat emanates from the dancing.
- Just as important, she is constantly on the lookout for newer material that meshes with her postmodern approach.
- Within historical musicology, scholars have been reluctant to adopt postmodern and critical approaches that are common elsewhere in the humanities.
- She is known for a postmodern approach to her fiction, which is often imbued with fantasy or magic.
- He takes a postmodern approach; Maus "feeds on itself", telling the story of how the story was made.
- A postmodern approach to art thus rejects the distinction between low and high art forms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.