"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As I said, our current approach seems to be working.
- Under the current approaches there is much less chance of death.
- First, the public has to conclude that the current approach is not working.
- That's one problem with our current approach to sexual harassment.
- The current professional approach is a credit to the sport and shows other English team sports the way forward.
- By 1997, the study said, the region would be losing nearly 2,000 fewer jobs a year than under the current approach.
- "Thus, the Administration urges the commission not to change its current approach."
- We need to change tack; our current approach just isn't working very well.
- This exposed a need for improvement in the current approach to food risk analysis.
- Their parties were most closely associated with continuing the current approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.