"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Almost certainly, he and others say, such an approach would require vast new construction.
- The approach requires a crossing of the river, which is hazardous.
- However, this approach requires four gates of three different kinds.
- Either approach requires some knowledge on the part of the gardener.
- "Our approach under development takes less than an hour and requires only 4 to 10 needle sticks."
- It may be necessary to provide consent for any approach required to the school medical service.
- That approach, however, required a network of community clinics to make sure patients took the drugs, and it was not built.
- This approach requires more effort than the previous but no additional software.
- But that approach requires them to walk a fine line.
- The female approach is more complicated and requires greater memory capacity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.