"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He uses fine oil painting with a fresh contemporary approach.
- Configurational analysis can be compared with other contemporary approaches in cultural and social studies.
- In his designs and life, he favors a contemporary approach.
- In comparison the more contemporary approach to the field now has many publications and a growing significance.
- Ms. Liu takes a more creative and contemporary approach in the second category.
- Your contemporary approach and relational skills will be like a breath of fresh air.
- Rudolph makes these historical genres available for a contemporary artistic approach.
- He had an understanding of architecture from popular contemporary approaches.
- Did it sum up the contemporary approach to evil?
- This exhibition reflects a contemporary approach to understanding history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.