"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In fact, the two approaches need each other; neither can stand alone.
- See how your approach might need to be different for each one.
- Norman, meanwhile, sent his approach shot through the back of the green and needed another two to get down.
- Such an approach needs to be negotiated among all the important players.
- An approach needs to be developed that is appropriate for each of these unusual forms.
- Here, I believe, a coordinated approach needs to be agreed.
- Our approach needs the support of the international community.
- His report notes that the approach to development aid needs to be reformed.
- However, I can see no evidence of the firm, practical approach needed.
- There have also been a few critical comments made on the question of what our approach will need to be in the year 2000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.