"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In some ways, he brings an old-fashioned approach to the business of real estate.
- Others are new to City government and will bring a fresh approach to traditional ways of doing things.
- Disney is not alone in bringing a corporate approach to the theater.
- He is the driving force behind the band, and brings a charismatic approach to the live show.
- "It is our belief that a change at the top was necessary to bring a new approach to the management of the team," Evans said.
- Beam brought an innovative approach to all the media he worked in.
- On the other hand, he brought a more scholarly approach to the subject of fashion.
- You've brought us a sensational new approach to the plague!
- So you're looking at people who bring a fresh approach.
- "What the sisters try to do is to bring a certain approach to life," she continues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.