"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the case of some cancers, the new approach may even eliminate the need for surgery.
- This approach could eliminate the highly contentious issue of finding new sites for such plants.
- This approach eliminates the need for the grand jury, but not all of the problems associated with it.
- This approach would eliminate all the fine distinctions between hard and soft money.
- At the same time, this methodical approach to decision making shouldn't eliminate the human element.
- The approach of this book, with its emphasis on the study of specific crimes, reduces but does not eliminate the problem.
- "We feel this approach would eliminate 75 percent of pollutants people claim lead to health ailments."
- The centralized approach, which would have to be approved by the Legislature, could also eliminate a healthy source of patronage.
- Put differently, this approach eliminates free will and human responsibility.
- He said such an approach might eliminate the current backlog within five years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.