"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then, the golfer must hit his approach over that pond to a small green.
- Lehman hit his approach into the water at No. 15 and made a double-bogey.
- Sandy Lyle of the European team hit his approach to 4 feet.
- Gilbert had a good chance to force a playoff on the final hole when he hit his 7-iron approach to 15 feet.
- Simms once mentioned a 360-yard hole on which he had hit his approach shot into a trap.
- Two shots later he hit his approach and was 10 feet short.
- She again hit her approach too firmly, leaving herself a difficult four-footer.
- Then she hit her 6-iron approach to the par-4 18th hole a bit too far.
- So Love got a birdie by hitting his approach 12 feet behind the pin.
- With the two golfers even on the uphill 421-yard 18th, Wilson hit his 3-iron approach into a deep bunker left of the green.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.