"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The approach does not involve the patient in doing less work.
- He said his approach involves getting to know the couple in advance.
- His approach involved physical insight and the use of simple arguments.
- This democratic approach to dance often involves getting out of the theater.
- The academic approach involves a critical analysis of the text.
- This approach often involves an appeal to authority such as a doctor of media science.
- Other approaches, particularly involving social supports, may also be important.
- Well, I'm trying another legal approach involving tossing off some red tape.
- The approach involves a walk of 200 metres from the road.
- The basic approach for building the stock correlation network involves two steps.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.