"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By following such an approach, you can actually change your brain.
- He said nothing, just followed her approach with those grey and luminous eyes.
- The book is about how to follow a common-sense approach to starting a business.
- This line of analysis has often followed a feminist approach to interpreting the film.
- I believe that we should follow a twin-track approach on the calls for action.
- Elsewhere in Queens, other small builders are following a similar approach.
- They usually follow an informal approach to suit the special needs of children from these vulnerable groups.
- Canada follows a somewhat different approach than that above for business income.
- There was not, in fact, much willingness to follow our approach, and therefore the negotiations with the Council were far from easy.
- As you know, we have generally followed a non-regulatory approach to deal with such a complex issue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.