"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But in some recent cases, the court has taken a different approach.
- The Bush administration's new economic policy team will have to take a different approach.
- However, following the death of his mother, he took a new approach to making music.
- So we really must take a very clear approach here.
- You have to take the approach, what can be done?
- With the bad old days in mind, he has taken a more democratic approach.
- But now he took a new approach, one that she found more difficult to deal with.
- We have seen companies cut 10 percent out of their health care costs when they take a more economic approach.
- I think we should take a more positive approach here.
- I believe that we all need to take a new approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.