"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her whole approach is very organic, the way music should be.
- There wasn't no way music could have a color to it, that was plain crazy.
- For me it isn't a campaign to change the way music is.
- How well they succeed is likely to determine the way music is produced for years to come.
- How much do we know about the way music sounded in the past, and does it really matter anyway?
- On the way music is actually made, I believe he has had relatively little impact.
- Politics has gone the way ofpopular music; it takes a back seat to shoes.
- "Nothing reaches in and grabs your organs the way music does, so directly," he said.
- The Beatles' recording technology developed during the 1960s and influenced the way music was recorded.
- The label promised change in the way music should be.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.