"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His head felt as if a small but insistent hammer inside it were trying to pound its way out.
- He felt her thoughts pounding their way into his skull.
- That sounds good to the long hitters, who will be looking to pound their way to victory.
- Last night they looked a lot like the team that pounded its way to an 18-3 start.
- If his heart did not pound its way out of his chest first.
- "You can't wait to find out what it's like to have me pounding my way inside you."
- I pounded my way along, trying to think of nothing.
- She thought her heart was going to pound its way out of her chest.
- They watched him pound his way down the floor and out the double doors.
- He loved being at sea and watching the gray ships pound their way through the ocean.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.