"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two squeezed their way to the door, and slipped out.
- Nevertheless, some aliens have been able to squeeze their way in.
- He found a hole in it and squeezed his way through.
- Feeling the walls close in around me, I squeezed my way out.
- Joseph squeezed his way past and sat down, making himself comfortable.
- A dog lay on the ground, where it had probably been trying to squeeze its way under the porch.
- I could see where he had squeezed his way in.
- They squeezed their way into the small booth, and Bill closed the glass door.
- No human being could have squeezed his way through it.
- To squeeze my way back and make a fight for it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.