"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Punch their way through the weed surface into the canal.
- Lopez punched his way down a list and held up the instrument to face him.
- More ripples, as if something small were trying to punch its way out.
- You see him punch his way out of a bag.
- Labour couldn't punch its way out of a paper bag at the moment.
- All they see is a dominant defense and an offense that can't seem to punch its way out of a paper bag.
- Apparently they just punched their way straight through to the front door.
- Croyd punched his way through the glass in just under two minutes.
- It felt as if a fist were trying to punch its way out.
- Yet the champion boxer could not punch his way out of it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.