"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He shoved his way to the door of the bar.
- She shoved her way through the doors into the kitchen.
- I shoved my way around him, but the woman was gone.
- "Who are you to shove your way in front of me?"
- I looked at the man who had shoved his way up to us.
- They turned angrily, shoved their way through the door and were gone.
- She turned and started to shove her way through the crowd.
- Then he turned and began shoving his way through the crowd.
- The man who was their leader shoved his way forward through the pack.
- No one moved; then Mark shoved his way through the crowd.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.