"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And if they find a way to combat it .
- Then I will discuss the major ways to combat them.
- In many cases, doctors can recommend ways to combat these side effects.
- Allen decided that the best way for her to combat the crime she saw as a practicing physician was to become more involved in politics.
- It also provides a way for people to combat the rioting from home.
- "We will continue to bring together industry representatives and Members to find ways to combat online piracy," he said in an announcement today.
- In 1991, the year before the introduction of the affirmative action requirement, the first women's meeting was held to discuss ways to combat the problem.
- Goldschneider, was assigned to find ways to combat the disease.
- We are today seeking a way to find peace and a way to combat terrorism.
- One way to combat food costs: grow bananas in your backyard.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.