"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- 'I drive past there every day on my way to work,' he said.
- We drove by it on our way out.
- Alex Dobbens drove past the quarry road on his way to work every day.
- "We saw a shaggy-haired man driving a red trailer on our way up the river last week."
- "Do you think you could drive me on your way to work?"
- She passed him in a little open car, driving it herself, on her way to a rehearsal.
- As we drove by it on our way to her school, my daughter looked worried and said, "I hate turkeys."
- I drive by Cherry trees in bloom on my way to work.
- He was driven past this house every day on his way to and from work.
- Cars pass us, driving fast as though on their way to somewhere else.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.