"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the sudden way of Africa it was dark now.
- It was a sudden way to end a tight game.
- The rain had stopped now, and the sky was clearing in that sudden way it does.
- All had changed in that sudden way that early spring days can.
- And then, in that strange sudden way, the two men were gone.
- The cat was used to the professor's sudden ways of leaving and returning.
- But I was not going to do the thing in that sudden way.
- Waiting until she was quiet again - for this, too, flashed out of her in a wild and sudden way - I went on.
- Above him, a shooting star burnt its sudden way through the sky.
- "But, my dear boy, that is rather a sudden way to pay a visit."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.