"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We push it in a way that is more profitable to us.
- Keller pushed himself to his feet in a way that warned no one to help him.
- Pat and I began pushing in a small way, just enough to keep up our habits.
- "He pushed himself in such a way before there was something to push," he said.
- We pushed each other or our ideas in a most constructive way.
- Pushing in a small way to keep up our habit.
- When people enjoy what they are doing, they may push it in a good way to others.
- And she pushed at her hair again in a distracted way.
- "There are those who would push all the buttons of government in a very offensive way, and that is not my style."
- Every new comedy seems to push the limits of taste in a way where nothing feels original.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.