"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Spring is trying to poke its way into the high mountain valleys here.
- I walked to the fence, the gun in front, poking its way through the darkness.
- A head pokes its way out from behind a newly framed house.
- The gun poked Harry's way, but it was coming from a difficult angle: around the body of the dead man.
- Eager children poked their way past the adults for a better look.
- We arrived in late afternoon, so there was time to poke our way up the shore and get to the Rock for sunset.
- The first are business calls that poke their way into life.
- More often, he pokes and shrieks his way to being understood.
- A head began to poke its way cautiously through the gap.
- Several other students - children who are not part of the class, but want to be - poked their way in to observe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.