"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They pressed their way through the guests to the hallway.
- Kevin pressed his way through the opening and looked around.
- A realization pressed its way into her thoughts: someone or something has been here.
- She pressed her way through shrubbery at the front of the big window.
- What about the achievers, the men running hard at life, pressing their way ahead?
- He closed the door behind him; pressed his way through curtains at the top of the steps.
- "But you may regret having pressed your way in this matter."
- Pressing their way between the laden branches they reached the wall.
- We have had to press our way in and it is still very early days.
- But he added: "We will not press our way through.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.