"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I told the team, we have to fight our way in.
- With what they had, trying to fight their way in at the top was out of the question.
- "You want to march in the front door and fight your way to the top?"
- Well, he would fight his way on and up higher.
- He had to fight his way out with air running low.
- He had to fight his way through all those things.
- He was now 15 miles from land, so had to fight his way back.
- When you come we will fight our way out together.
- They must fight my way or they're no use to me.
- They might have to fight their way out after all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.