"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If the Thompsons won, investment law experts said, the case could have forced big changes in the way investment advisers do business.
- Fund experts say, though, that by forcing a shift in the way shares are sold, the plan may actually work against investors.
- Here the cat has the role forced upon it in the same way as the actresses fill inappropriate roles.
- The flowers are slightly fragrant, and cut branches respond to forcing in the same way as other forsythias.
- Only the governor can force basic changes in the way an ossified State Legislature does business.
- But the state's budget problems could force a dramatic change in the way this financing is determined.
- Tight military budgets and a decline in orders are forcing important changes in the way the companies, on both sides of the Atlantic, do business.
- By 1988 the strategy of "privatising from within" had forced considerable changes in the way the NHS was run.
- And it is already forcing changes in the way Chicago goes about its business.
- Raising the age would certainly force a drastic shift in the way the state provides services to 16- and 17-year-olds accused or convicted of crimes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.