"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What a nice way to celebrate sudden fame and wealth.
- Which is surely, pointing forward, the best way to celebrate a 40th birthday.
- "We need to find ways to celebrate, to party," said a 71-year-old volunteer as she pulled women onto the dance floor.
- What a fine way for the Annex to celebrate its 40th anniversary.
- "What better way to celebrate it than to reach out to each borough."
- Also, find ways to celebrate the holidays that don't revolve around food.
- What better way to celebrate its 200th birthday than to get it on with one of his descendants?
- There are, of course, many ways to celebrate; the only limit is one's creativity.
- "They're the easiest and least expensive way to celebrate the change of seasons."
- Will said to one of the policemen, "Is that the way you celebrate a successful raid?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.