"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The abrupt way he left me on my own gave me a lonely feeling, for some reason.
- "And the abrupt way they did it was almost unprofessional."
- He had an abrupt way of laughing, but there was no fault to be found with his mathematical ability.
- Annie was annoyed by the abrupt way he turned away and went out.
- He stared and said in his abrupt way, How not?
- "Hold the thing," he said, nodding at the bottle in an abrupt way.
- Envy, in turn, has been exploited into a strong resentment among some over the abrupt way things have changed.
- This is a rather abrupt way to come off heroin.
- I'm sorry I had to answer it in this abrupt way.
- She was vague, with an abrupt way of jumping from one subject to another.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.