"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another way to say this is God represents Himself through the text.
- Either way, it represented a significant increase in pay: last season, he earned $175,000.
- Either way, Sacramento's roster represents six of the top nine players in the series.
- The way I see it, we represent all the workers in the industry, not just those in the union.
- Either way, it represents the greatest environmental threat the world now faces.
- For voice, the reason is that there are many different ways to represent the contents and compress it.
- Either way, it represented a danger to us one we were helpless to do anything about.
- Henry's background and way of life represented many things she deplored.
- But that is in many ways the surface blemish representing something far worse.
- This way, he represented trade interests in meetings with the government, at the same time as being a parliament member.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.