"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The whole atmosphere is different, in quite a radical way.
- Human intervention has changed this landscape in radical ways for 350 years.
- The movement believes that books can change the lives of people in subtle and radical ways.
- "There are sure less radical ways to lower blood pressure than cutting someone open," she said.
- Like him, I am involved with politics in a theatrical, radical way.
- "Lateral thinking" refers to finding radical new ways of using such technology.
- Sometimes my invented characters inspire people to change their own lives in quite radical ways.
- One of the most radical ways to grow your market share is to move into new markets.
- It might be just the radical way to bring a little oxygen to Albany.
- However, it does not deal with the fundamental problems in a radical way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.