"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I thought we could change the old ways and make something better.
- But now they are back following their old way of life.
- In the end he found the old ways were best.
- I don't want us to go back to the old way.
- He seems to want a return to the old ways.
- Both of them were trying to return to their old ways.
- We just won't stand for doing anything the same old way.
- All he wants to do is turn away from his old ways.
- We cannot return to the old ways of doing things.
- But who would want to go back to the old ways?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.